I have rented and purchased homes with Debra over the past 8 years. She is most professional in her approach dealing with clients in all ways. We have become friends through our wheeling and dealing over these years. She does her homework and covers all the bases in the Real Estate World. Last thanksgiving, we bought a home from Debra after looking and talking extensively. She was most helpful in making our out-of state transition and fighting for our needs involved with the bidding contracts. She made it look easy and it all went well. Her experience was invaluable to us and we recommend her to those following our trails..
You may also like:
- Cave Creek Homes to Have a Ranch of Your Own
- North Scottsdale – Single Level Homes, Private Pool & Northern/Southern Exposure!
- Getting Your Home Ready to Sell
- Lazy River … 3,000 Bottle Wine Cellar … 9 Car Garage … And MORE! Too incredible not to share!
- Changing Jobs and the Effects it has on Buying a Home