I met Debra Adamson when I was dealing with another of her clients and was so impressed that when I decided to sell my home, I contacted her to represent my interests. She always seem to put my needs above her commission. I never felt that she was looking for a quick sale at my expense. After the listing is signed, some agents disappear until another agent finds the buyer. Debra was constantly in contact making sure her clients saw our home and checking with other agents to make sure they viewed our home for their clients. She helped me stage our rooms to make the best presentation and was always available to answer my questions and address my concerns. Based on my experience with Debra, I can sincerely highly recommend her for anyone’s real estate needs.
You may also like:
- Homes that recently sold in Troon North Scottsdale, AZ
- Fantastic Family Home in one of the Top Rated School Districts – Cave Creek
- 4 Bed 4.5 Bath North Scottsdale UNDER $170 sq/ft !!
- Economic Trends to Purchasing a Home
- Lazy River … 3,000 Bottle Wine Cellar … 9 Car Garage … And MORE! Too incredible not to share!